Monday, July 26, 2010

Boogers

No point thoughts:

Super mega zombie status.

Should probably do work, but blogger sounds more exciting to me at the moment.

Everything bagels and aimlessly walking around in perfect weather with April.

Two pieces of my heart left my leetle home yesterday and I am feeling a bit incomplete knowing that when I get home they won't be waiting for me on my futon.

















Working for someone you respect and admire makes such a significant difference then when you work with someone who typically says, "I aint gone none." My boss makes me want to be a better human.

On a health / work out kick starting today. (Right? Right)

August will be complete with: packing, age 23, packing, selling things, packing, reality, packing, new york, english muffin pizzas, adventures in the phat rabbit, packing, going away parties, eating and experiencing all things ohio before my dramatic life change.

Congratualtions to my best friend, nenna for landing the au-pair job she has been searching for! Next up, a work visa. (goot luck!!) So excited for your new experiences, adventures, and stories.

.......Ideas on how I can discretely sleep on the job are welcome.

No comments: